Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted windows
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Roof antenna
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electro - mechanical power assisted steering
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Front/rear floor mats
- Air conditioning
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- Cloth upholstery
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Lockable glovebox
- Parcel shelf
- Front/rear reading lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- 3 Button folding key with remote window opening/closing function
- 'Lights On' Remainder warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Low fuel warning light
- SEAT Portable Navigation system inc SD card slot, bluetooth connection with audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Service interval indicator
- Trip computer
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- 2 height adjustable rear headrests
- Easy entry seats
- Integrated head restraints
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Auxiliary input socket
- MP3 Compatible CD player
- Seat pack - Mii
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking
- 14" Spirited alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Night blue
|Maximum speed||99 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||50.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||72.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||62.8 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.5 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1290 kg|
|Vehicle length||3557 mm|
|Vehicle width||1641 mm|
|Vehicle height||1478 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2420 mm|
|Tank capacity||35 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||105 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.