Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Body colour bumpers with dark aluminium diffusor
- Body coloured wheel arch surrounds
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Daytime running lights
- Door mirrors with welcome CUPRA light silhouette
- Dynamic headlight range control with self adjusting whilst driving
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Front and rear electric windows
- Front frame grill in Dark aluminium brilliant
- Full LED headlamps with lens and LED front fog lamps with cornering function
- Gloss black door mirrors
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black side mouldings
- Gloss black side window trim
- Illuminated aluminium front door sill
- LED rear tail lights with dynamic indicators
- Rear fog lights
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wash/wipe
- Specific CUPRA design front bumper
- Visible twin black exhaust pipes in both sides with dark aluminium diffuser
- 12v socket in front
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Aluminium pedals
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Front and rear head restraints
- Front bucket seats in Alcantara upholstery
- Front centre armrest
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Height adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar adjustment
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Multicoloured ambient lighting with LED interior illumination
- Rear armrest and easy back seat release mechanism from boot
- Steering wheel mounted gearshift paddles
- Storage compartment in roof console for sunglass
- Storage compartment under driver's seat
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1984 cc|
|CO2 emissions||168 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.
# This vehicle is not currently an Approved Used Car and will only be supplied to you when all Approved Used Car Standards are met.